Helping Families Make The Right Move
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I became a Realtor in 2007, working at RE/MAX All Points while living in Port Moody. Shortly after becoming a Realtor my husband and I discovered that we were expecting a baby. My husband was already working in Abbotsford so we decided to make the move to Abbotsford in 2008.
It wasn’t long till I fell in love with living out in the suburbs. Abbotsford is a great city to raise a family. The abundance of natural habitat that surrounds us along with the numerous trails and lakes makes this a great city to live and work in.
I started my career selling residential homes and soon gained experience in selling brand new homes under construction in Langley. I was fortunate enough to work with such a great team! Shortly after I gained experience working along with another Realtor marketing Development Land to Developers and Investors. My experience in both brand new home sales coupled with development sales shaped my Real Estate career and has made me a well-rounded Realtor.
My main focus now is to help families make the right decision on selling or purchasing a home.
A few things that you may not know about me:
- I am the youngest child out of my family of 6 siblings. I love being the baby!
- I moved to Canada in 1997 from South Africa.
- My son plays Rep Hockey. He just recently received an award for being the “Most Inspirational Player” for Peewee A3. A proud mom moment! You may have spotted me throughout the Fraser Valley and Vancouver hanging out at the rink. I am pretty sure I have been to every single rink in the Fraser Valley.
- I have a daughter that loves to act, sing, and dance and is quite the artist.
- I love cooking! I seem to get excited every time I try a new recipe. Who doesn’t love a good homemade meal?
- I exercise first thing in the morning. It is all about waking up your mind and body to boast your energy for the day.
I would love to learn more about you. If you would like to chat about your Real Estate needs feel free to call, text, email, like my Facebook page or add me on Twitter. If you are not ready to buy or sell and if you are just looking for advice I am here to guide you.